zondag 8 maart 2015

first pages family album *Maja Design*

Here they are, my two first pages in my family album!
Pff...it was challenging to make them so flat for I usually add lots of embellies and flowers on my projects but I'm happy with the results though!
This first two pager is with a photo of my mom and dad's wedding photo.

Made these with the Vintage Autumn Basics collection from Maja Design.

Here is the left page:
For both pages I started with the No.XI for the background.
Added some texture with instant filler and a stencil.
The strips and the stamped tags are from No.XI, No.XII, NO.I .
The clocks were cut out from the No.XVI sheet.

All strips and tags were distressed.
Also added some masking tape and lace.
Doodled some white circles with a white pen as a finishing touch.

Close-ups from the papers strips masking tape and texture.


Papers used:
No.I, No.XI, No.XII, No.XVI



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Je bent er toch maar mooi in geslaagd om er ook zonder veel laagjes en 3D elementen iets heel moois van te maken. Echt prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous album pages! Such beautiful papers and lace. The tags and tape are awesome as well. And, what a most wonderful and lovely wedding picture! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen