woensdag 1 oktober 2014

It's time to play with Shimmerz!

Playing with Shimmerz paints.....well I just love every minute!
This clock was just so much fun to make!
My last post was a dress form in similar colors and these two are now proudly standing in my bedroom.

This wooden clock got a first coat of gesso.
I glued some paper towel with Mod Podge on different places.
Once dry, I applied some text with modeling paste using a template, on the flat spots.
Give all of this a last coat of gesso before adding the colors.

For this clock I used the following paints:
Vibez: Razzel Dazzel Berry
Vibez: Grape Escape
Vibez: Jeni B Blue
Inklingz (metal); Tarnished Treasure
Inklingz (pearl): Beets me
Shimmerz: Tickle me turquoise
Shimmerz: Royal Purple

Right side.
Here you can see the effect of the painted paper towel.
Applied some touches of gesso to get a better sight of all that texture.

Left side.
Text template and modeling paste.
Watered the colors to let them run a bit.

And of course all of the flowers were also painted with the Shimmerz paints!

Some text on top.

Loving these colors together and the yummy texture!


If you want to play with all of those yummy colors and paints, please remember that if you order and mention my name, you get one Shimmerz product for FREE!! 

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx




1 opmerking:

  1. Wauw, wat een mooie kleuren en de ondergrond van gesso en vrolijke kleurtjes is zo gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen